
Our latest first: Gracie's now officially the youngest in a family of scouts, our 2nd and final Daisy. Sigh. For Grace's investiture for Daisy Scouts, she wore Eve's Daisy t-shirt, which she wore the year Gracie was born...aren't I too old and worn out to be brought to tears over such coincidences? Some people can roll with the punches. And then there's me.

Precioso. Sassy. Just the way we like her.

On my honor...I had kinda forgotten how precious Girl Scouts is. And I'm just so thrilled for the experiences Grace will have with this group of girls - Eve's Daisy and Brownie years were just pure bliss, girls and leaders that we still love to this day, and every now and again Eve will pull out her Girl Scout good-bye scrapbook made by Miss Julie and Miss Laurie and we just giggle over the happiness of remembering those people.

So relieved that the patches are iron-on - I have never been accused of being an overachiever in the sewing quadrant of my life. Wait. There's a sewing quadrant in my life?

First official Girl Scout activity: District Troop Sing-Along at the Douglas County Fairgrounds - how many giggling and screaming girls can you fit in one room?

It's hard to follow along in the song book when you can't read. But is she game? Ooooh, baby...
1 comment:
Aw, too cute. Me? I hate scouts. But almost you convince me to change my mind.
Post a Comment