It was Mardi Gras weekend, so the girls decorated a float to participate in the store parade...
Famous Americans project. Shane chose, from the plethora of amazing and accomplished fellow countrymen the moral giant known to us as...Kobe Bryant. No, that's not a typo. Kobe Bryant. Where have I gone wrong as a parent? Stellar presentation, though, I must say.
Foothills' Blue & Gold Banquet. You just had to be there.
Everything he needs is in his hands. Therefore...
momma gets pinned. Had I known such an event was in the offing, I would've dressed accordingly. At the very least, something that didn't suggest "Car Wash". As in: "I just completed a shift at."
Other moms coaxed a hug, maybe even got a handshake. Me, I just took 'im down. I received a standing ovation for my efforts.
The piece d' resistance: exploding volcano. Oh, baby.
Eve was not without her achievements in February...she, Emily and Erin completed a project on Canada and its indiginous environs...
What you see here is all that remains to visibly chronicle the Bisons' amazing basketball season: 6 wins, 1 loss, 1 tie. Stellar in the extreme. Can't say enough. Definitely can't say enough to make up the loss of images. The irony: pictures from a decade ago? Of which we have no further need? I can make as many copies as I desire, courtesy of negatives. Now that I'm digital and much "advanced"? I have no copies. Of anything. For the past eleven months. See? See the irony?
Since you weren't: the Webelos den crafted an amazing feat of drama and humor via paper-bag puppets - they say it's a tougher medium than most...something unintelligible regarding Star Wars and pirates punctuated with much giggling.
In between what I can only assume was a scrump-dili-umptious serving of spaghetti, we were treated to all manner of skits and songs as well as...
the awarding of pins, beads and other tokens of advancement. Go, Shane! And go, Matt, who is not only Cub Committee Chair, but the only thing standing between his sons and utter nonparticipation. I'm all talk and no work when it comes to Cubs. There. It's out.



No comments:
Post a Comment