Christmas Break '11...the usual suspects: Jump Street, Chuck E. Cheese, movies (were this season's films great or what? 'Muppet Movie', 'Sherlock Holmes', 'Arthur Christmas', 'Tin Tin')...for the first time in many, many moons we hit the inner workings of Krispy Kreme.
Seeing Charles Ross perform his one-man show of the first Star Wars Trilogy (you know, the good ones? 'New Hope', 'Empire Strikes Back', 'Return of the Jedi'?) was a real treat for me and the eldest three: one man, all lines of dialogue and sound effects, 90 minutes. Tour de force. Must see. Treat yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6HxUueYhU. And, by the way, our audience was a LOT more engaged. Therefore: better.
Evie and I, braving the rink at Southlands, then scoring hard at Gap at post-holiday sales. Gap was all I wanted for her as a baby...she kept pulling me out of the littles' section, mostly because I don't really want to carry, give birth to, or raise another Crawford, per se; I just want to name and dress one.
And below, our annual trek to Denver's Zoo for Zoolights was, as always, spectac...we were joined by Desi, who has never before had the pleasure of this particular Crawford holiday tradition. She's so brave.



No comments:
Post a Comment