Well, love, and a decorated Valentine receptacle. This one's worth writing home about, if it weren't already created here and everyone already knew about it.
Shane. Need I say more?
I always get the crew goodies and balloons, but it was crucial this year: once one's in middle school, all Valentine festivities cease. Unless you count the grossly overpriced Val-O-Grams. And we definitely don't count that.
Shane's box would most assuredly get my vote for 'Most Crawford-like Box'...
but once I got a view of Ty's, it became a real toss-up.
Who even thinks to manufacture chocolate in the shape of a fish and package it for Valentine consumption? Whomever the genius is behind it, I'd like to kiss him. And give him a few more bucks next year.
Sweets for the sweet. I think I use that caption every year. You are powerless to stop me.
Well, you're right: it's technically not a valentine's picture. But it IS a third/fourth grade combo class recorder concert. So...it's obvious why I've included it in this post. Right?



2 comments:
Thank you for the laugh today!!! I can't wait to see Shane at 19!
love your kids!
Post a Comment