No delivering flowers to our neighbors' front doors here: treat yourself to the view from our back deck. The area beyond the wood-rail fence is zoned for future residential development, but since we're years away from that, we'e content to call it our "Back 40" and use it as such. The crew love to go "insploring," hiking hills, building shelters in the "forest" and getting as wet and muddy as you please, whether sun, rain, sleet, snow or hail. Three cheers for the beauty of it all, but, c'mon, we've seen it for 8 months IN A ROW.
Another middle school graduation
7 years ago



1 comment:
I posted a similarly snowy landscape of the first day of "summer vacation" here in Fairview. It has been, like, pushing 50º here since school let out. I'm not a big one for 95º with no swamp cooler (ah, summertime) but I would like to turn my furnace off now that it's June.
Yay for a Back 40 and insploring!
Post a Comment