
A little Jane's Addiction to begin the new posting session...and thus we see that Perry Ferrell et al. had the right idea: summertime rolls on, and right out of our lives. Sigh.

The Crawfords spent our last day of summer vacation in Heritage Square, riding all the fun rides in beautiful Golden, CO, nestled against the scenic foothills of the Rockies. Sigh.

So our glorious season is over. Every spring I worry about the yawning chasm of time the kids will be home, but each summer gets more and more blissful, and right about the time these pictures were taken, I was just a little brokenhearted to see it end, again. (Mother of the Year, anyone?) The great recompense is that football season is begun! A big shout-out, as usual, to Payton Manning, but a bigger one to my 2-0 Broncos, and you've gotta be thrilled with the Cougars!
3 comments:
Hi,
All the pictures are very nice. You all are looking very happy while enjoying your vacation....
Hope that you had a great fun...
===================================
Saurabh
look4ward
I haven't been on your blog in awhile. Fun pictures! Your ballet girls are beatiful. Ky is taking a break from ballet as of now since I see no reason to put myself over the edge while having a second child. You're probably laughing as I speak of going over the edge with child number two . . .Anyhow, enjoy your time while your kids are at school!
summer is my favorite, but then i get excited about all the fall activities and holidays! (we missed you at our apple party!)
Post a Comment