Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Team? WILDCATS!

Once again, Grandma K came through in a big way and took my ladies to High School Musical: The Ice Tour...because, obviously, the Disney corporation hasn't garnered enough of our family's money. We were, however, one of maybe 300 people who felt that way, because the other 1,000+ seats were empty. It's all good, the girls were three rows from the ice, and for a girl whose great wish is to have the heart (and man) of Gabriella Montez but the look of Sharpay Evans, it's a dream come true.
Evie and cousin Colette in front of the souvenir stand, seeing what they couldn't live without. So sensible, and so in control of their impulses. Even I walked by and said, "Give it!"
Just think of it: all you have to do to score a $35, bling-encrusted HSM t-shirt is throw up all over yourself and the concourse of the auditorium! The ease, the simplicity! And then you too could be just as happy as Gracie is.

5 comments:

allypally said...

Not sure if I'm supposed to, but I laughed for about 5 minutes at that picture of Grace!

Kristie K. said...

Is Grandma K adopting grandchildren?


Because you can never have enough grandmas...

Alyson said...

Next time I go to HSM on ice I am so throwing up on myself to get me one of those shirts. :)

Eve is so cute. And I chuckled at your description: outwardly she wants to be Sharpay, inwardly she wants to be Gabriella. XD

J said...

I'm with Alex, I'm laughing outloud at that picture.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alex and Jodi completely. No matter how crappy my day has been, I can always come back to this post and feel better.

Sorry, Linda.