Whether you prefer the old cowboy version or Van Halen's brilliant re-working, the Crawfords invite you to share along in wishing our nephew, Collin, the best of all things as he heads off to Mexico on his two-year LDS mission. Aunt Linda has fond memories of playing limbo with 3-year-old Collin as she wore a cowboy hat and a ballet tutu, David Lee Roth "Bum-ba-dee-duh"-ing from Grandma K's speakers back in the day...and here he is, at 19, with his amazing family before taking checking into the MTC. Sniff...
The Kulwicki crew, via the Prusse and Crawford genes:Back row, L to R: Mike Prusse, Matt Crawford, Eve Crawford, Linda Crawford, Camille Prusse, Collin Prusse. Front row, L to R: Ty Crawford, Grace Crawford, Shane Crawford, Colette Prusse, Grandma K, Diane Prusse. Last time we can take such a picture for at least the next two years. Which is a good thing.




2 comments:
Hey Linda! Are you on facebook? Because I can't find you. I'm under Gail Byrum Smith. I was hoping to take the kids to the zoo on Friday, Elise is out of school. You guys are welcome to join us. Our season pass is to the zoo in the Springs. So we will headed that way.
Oh man, I'd snitch off that cake too! If I were eating sugar. Which, today I'm not. *sniff*
Happy trails, Elder Collin! :)
Post a Comment