Can I be honest? Shane had a GREAT year academically, but both he and mom were kind of relieved to shake the dust of kindergarten off of their feet when it came to a grinding halt on June 10. First time I've ever had a child in school where I didn't just love the entire experience, but how proud I am of this energetic, optimistic boy who bounded out of bed every morning, ready to go back and keep at it (with mommy hoping that her angel didn't pick up on her own helpless feelings when times got tough).
Mrs. Clouthier gave the kids a great sending-off party, complete with musical numbers and a slide show of their first year of school. Shane and I have so much enjoyed the two or so months she was in the classroom: he really blossomed with her, and I truly appreciate her and the dynamic she brought to the group.
Another middle school graduation
7 years ago



1 comment:
So I'm guessing it was the teacher before those last two months that made it a not-perfect experience?
Post a Comment