The fifth graders are the very definiton of fun...what a fantastic age for parties and social interaction in general. One of Eve's classmates asked me if I had yet mounted the picture I took of him at the holiday party and hung it over our mantel.
Attention, 5th grade boys! When you want this reaction from a blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl, all you have to do is...
let the air out of this. Several times. Mickey knows all the tools of the trade.
No school on party day, so Gracie's the delighted tag-along to all manner of Valentine celebration and mayhem. We start 'em early...Eve's donut-laden extravaganza began at 9:30.
Shane's valentine exchange and eat-o-rama didn't begin until 3:00, but an hour is plenty of time to eat yourself sick.
I don't know what the deal is with this face, but I get it more and more these days. Can it pass for a smile? Smirk? Other?



1 comment:
I remember having definite heartache over boys in the 5th grade. And now you have one. How did that happen?
Post a Comment