Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Goin' Private, with regret

How I hate, hate, hate to do this...what with the unknown visitors posting on the blog, I'm regretfully going private...please let me know if you're interested in an invitation, and we'll take care of all the details!

7 comments:

Stevens Family said...

I want to be one of thy chosen! Oooh, pick me! Pick me!

Judy and Mike said...

We are interested. I had someone leave me a comment last week that I didn't know. It was a nice comment but I think that is weird to look at blogs of people that you don't know. Some people must be very bored.

Our family said...

We would love to stay in touch!

tracie said...

Can I be on the elite list????

Melissa Farr said...

Please add me to your list Linda. I love reading about all your family fun. Melissa Farr

norma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
norma said...

Include Grandpa and me. :)