Monday, May 14, 2012

Partay like a Princess

 Gracie's a saint. That's all there is to it. I comfort myself that she's never known a different existence, one where a child's birthday is promptly celebrated after one's birthday, a world where one's siblings didn't have swim meets and basketball games and who knows what all else scheduled every weekend throughout December, January and February, making it necessary to hold one's birthday party in late February rather than late December.
 Still trying to figure out the configuration for the new Blogger. But a great time was had by all when Ariel showed up to lead Grace and a few other princesses through their paces, beginning with a story and then face painting. Ariel was a magically, scantily-clad little wonder, and had many magic tricks for the girls, such as pulling random items out of her fun bag, as well as a coloring book that miraculously colored its own pages when the girls said a few magic words and wiggled their fingers at it just so.
 I love a parade.
 I hate the new Blogger. I most explicitly pushed the 'delete' button. I did.
 Two Ariels. Lets hear it for Birthday Express for sending her. And lets hear it for Groupon, who let Birthday Express send her to us for half price.
Love the Ariel cake, and the precious girl blowing out those candles. That patient, lovely, good-natured girl. 

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!