Thursday, June 5, 2008

Everybody now: Rocky Mountain High: Colorado



I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but, ah! Colorado! You haven't lived until you've seen a sunset from our back deck...heaven is composed of views like this (and those new Oreos Cakesters: have you tasted those?!?).

4 comments:

Kristie K. said...

I know you were hoping to escape us finding you...but you know, mormon ladies talk to much!

Love the view, what a nice way to unwind and try to pretend life isn't so crazy. As for the cakester...lets just say we almost feel bad Grady only got one from the whole box.

Alyson said...

I haven't had the Cakesters, but I did try the Oreos with strawberry cream filling and could. Not. Stop. Eating them. Yum. C is for strawberry cream Oreos, that's good enough for me.

Oh, and nice view! It really is such a lovely spread, and I hope no one builds behind you for many, many years to come.

Stevens Family said...

How pretty!

Kara is still sporting her 'Eve' designs...

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Wow. So good to hear from you guys. Now we can keep in touch better. Your house looks so amazing. It's huge! We decided that you can fit a few more kids in that puppy, so we're sending a few of ours up with the Messers. Sorry, they don't fit in ours anymore. We miss the Crawfords!!