Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer-Summer-Summer Time; Time to Sit Back and Unwind

HA! With all due respect for Will Smith and his timeless hip-hop classic quoted above (the likes of which will likely never appear on this blog again), the Crawfords have never unwound, never will. Summer's just an excuse to ramp up the crazy.
Terrorizing other patrons of the outdoor fountains at Southlands Shopping Center in Aurora while visiting Grandma K.

Contrary to appearances, this is not "Summertime and the Livin's Easy"; this is the girls being distracted from the bees hovering just behind their heads, whom Grace was determined to pet.

We don't really need a caption here, do we, except "Same expressions, different day"?

4 comments:

Alyson said...

An excuse to ramp up the crazy—LOL! Sounds so familiar. :)

Kristie K. said...

I love seeing your adorable kids. And I am happy to hear that you are letting them run crazy, it is important to work on our talents :)

Gail said...

Yeah Linda you found me. I love your blog. I will be visiting when I am in need of a good laugh. Thanks for telling me about Civic Green Park. We had a blast!

allypally said...

One day, I would like to sit down and look through Shane's scrapbook. No, really, I would!!