You've gotta be thrilled: I'm back to quoting the classics, Joe Walsh in this case...
It's been a year since we left sunny SoCal and landed here...a lot of water under that bridge, new house, ward, friends, schools, open spaces and opportunities. But in homage to the land and folks we left behind, here's my list of things I most miss, in no particular order:
In-N-Out Burger, 'nuff said.
Crystal Cove
The L.A. Times
Indie 103.1 FM
And ALL OF YOU!



8 comments:
Aah! We've been gone from the O.C. for a year, too. I've been in major beach withdrawls!
There really isn't anything better than summer in SoCal! We miss you guys!
What!!!?!!
no in-n-out...
did you guys know that before you moved?
Don't worry. We just stuck a few double-doubles in the mail for you guys to hold you over. Enjoy.
We would love to BQ on the 31st if the offer still stands.
And the Ruby's is just in Colorado Springs.... so not too far away for a special meal.
Linda! You've been tagged! Come and read my blog for details!
OK. You're on our ever-so-empty calender.
What can we bring? What time? Ummm... where do you live? Its probably easier to email.
jillyboo@gmail.com
Have been vegan for a decade now, and I miss In-n-Out burgers almost as much as pizza. Given that I had to drive at least to Vegas to get some, that's sayin' something.
Post a Comment