Sunday, August 31, 2008

Roll Out Those Hazy, Crazy, Lazy Days of Summer

Tell me I'm not the only one who knows that reference...
Nothing spectacular about this event, I'm just a sucker for kids on playgrounds.
Here, Ty and his new buddy Zeke; the dog may never walk on his own four legs ever again. Shaney-bo-baney, livin' large on the rock wall.
Gracie-girl Louie, breaking hearts all over town.
Speaking of breaking hearts, here's Belly-boo...
tempting to think of that tree in the far distance as a palm, but, alas!
Signature Shane, tipping the scales of life.

6 comments:

Jillyboo said...

Look at all your new posts!
I love pictures of kids playing at the park, they always turn out so cute, and what a fun park!
Luke woke up this morning, yes in the 6th hour, and said, "I loved playing swords with those boys. Are we going back tomorrow?" Needless to say we had a great time, thanks again. And your puppy made Dave want a dog so bad. I cant believe what a great dog he is, we've never seen such a good, calm puppy in our lives. Lucky you guys!

Feather Fam. said...

Ok...so this is random-but I found YOU (after you had already found me a while back!)
So I am catching up on your family and I ready your "tagged" section and here is a random thought for you...
I have in my scriptures... D&C 50:40-42 as on of my favorites and with that -> YOU...you gave that scripture in a lesson way back when (as one of your favorites, which may have just been a lesson tactic) and it still remains one of my favorites! Actually used it in a lesson just recently. So there you have it...
Cute family...fun pictures!

Kristie K. said...

Your kids are too cute!

I love how your puppy never needs to walk...miss you guys!

Tiffany J said...

The kids are growing up so fast! I remember Grace crawling around while you taught Gospel Doctrine! That basketball court must have loved the weekly dusting....her poor tights! Cute fam! Tell Shane we say hi!

Carrie said...

Seeing these pictures makes me miss all of our fun park days. But that park sure looks like fun.

Chris Dodge said...

We miss you guys so much but it looks like you are doing well!