
Pinch me, wouldja? All four Crawford kids in some form of schooling,
five days a week? Stop the madness!
Gracie, all set to charm the socks off of the staff and fellow students of the City of Castle Rock's very own Adventure Club preschool. Dy-no-mite!

Eve (4th grade), Ty (2nd) and Shane (K), all set to invade Douglas County's newest elementary school. Yes indeedy, they are Clear Sky Bison, and Bison proud! As long as weather permits, we're walking, biking or scootering to school for the first time ever. Oh, joy!

Oh, if I only had more pix like these of Shane! Oh, wait, I do.

I warned you previously about my jones for pictures of kids on playground equipment. But I love this for the theme element: Eve and Ty, wearing Clear Sky gear, on Clear Sky Way, at Clear Sky Elementary, on a clear sky play structure, against a Clear Sky backdrop. Serendipitous!
4 comments:
I can not wait until the day when all of my kids are in School... I guess I have a while.
I envy you.
why have you allowed your children to grow up so fast and all be so dang tall?!
Wait a sec...Wasn't it just like last year that I fell asleep on your floor at 2 am, and you only had one kid (beside Otto)? Where did all these kids come from? Stop playing games with my mind.
:) They get bigger, they get busier, Mom may as well install a kitchen sink and stove in the vehicle. That's what I'm saying.
Hope the school year is going well!
Post a Comment