
"Baby, Take a Bow" was mom's first tap-dance recital number when she was 5, and watching little Gracie-Lou-who-is-twice-as-much-as-two in her first costumed recital brought up all kinds of memories...the 2009 version of tap dancing joy came on the strains of "Mickey Mouse's Birthday Party", complete with tap-tap-taps, boogie-woogies and shouted lyrics to "come along with me: it's Mickey Mouse's Birthday Party, what a sight to see!" It was.

I wish they could have this amount of sass forever. And that they'd always fight for their proverbial little dance square in the world, wouldn't be pushed out of place by anyone or anything.

The arabesque-ing wonder, a conscientious objector to tights.

Big thumping bass, metallic pom-poms...So, you think you can dance? Next to this, fuhgeddaboutit!

The crew with Grandma K, en route to a Dairy Queen celebration of all things dance.
1 comment:
I love that even in the Grandma K photo, practically en route to Dairy Queen, Grace is striking a dance pose.
"I wish they could have this amount of sass forever."
I'm terrified mine will have that amount of sass forever. :)
Post a Comment