
The after-effects of a too-zealous romp down the stairs wrapped in blankets and comforters. They only did this one or maybe 14 times. Lost count.

Adding a sister is always a plus; a fresh body to pin spruces up a bout of death-defiance better than anything else I know.
.JPG)
If you saw this outside of your tent on the Father-Son's campout, wouldn't you turn tail and drive on home?

Dad braved it nonetheless. Matt Crawford's no pansy!
The Polson's ranch was beset by countless tents, filled with long-suffering men and obnoxious boys whose mothers are not present to tell them to "mind their manners" and "keep it down". Rumor is that all survived rainshowers and what seemed to be an hourly train whistle. Most slept off the after-effects on Saturday.

The downside of our neighborhood is the absence of other families. The upside: still lots of construction, and mounds of dirt for the only consistent playmates the Crawfords have: each other. This particular romp halfway down Candleglow Street took hours.

Again, no actual injuries. We are an odds-defying gang.
2 comments:
My boys favorite thing to do on the stairs was to take their mattress and slide down. I found out one time because there is a table near the end of the stairs and everything had fallen over. OOPS!
Who cares about neighbors, when there are stairs and dirt hills! Whenever my kids come in and ask for a movie or a computer game because they're bored I say, "I'll give you a chore, or you can find something fun to do. It's your choice." Maybe I should let them go down the stairs more often.
Post a Comment