
Our Tiger earns a Bobcat...love how Pack 780 makes this into such an event: they dim the lights, have all the adult leaders chant around a huge Native American drum, and as they pound, they give the boys their war paint, lead them in a few pledges (I'm pretty sure I promised to give up our Swiss bank account numbers, but I couldn't swear to it), and usher them onto the path to Eagle. Apparently I'm supposed to help in that endeavor. Hm.

Given our family's discomfort with fundraising, it's hard to believe that Shaney finished third in his den with popcorn sales. Nearly impossible to believe, come to think of it.

And just because it was such a great shot: the only solution to keeping an entitled chocolate lab away from your Happy Meal.
3 comments:
You never fail to amuse me. Glad all is well.
Grace is definitely the daughter of a rocket scientist with that Happy Meal solution. And way to go Shane!
Grace is about the coolest thing ever!
Post a Comment