Sunday, August 31, 2008

In the Zekey-Zekey-Zekey Room

Zeke's now home, rockin' our world...gorgeous, mellow, sugar-sweet Zeke. Couldn't ask for a better puppy. No jumping, minimal whining, the expected level of gnawing, and what can I say? He totally adores his mommy. He's a keeper.
Postcard perfect, just how a chocolate lab should look. Excepting I won't be involving either him or us in the murder of innocent animals. You've all met me before, right, so that's not a shock?
2/5 of the "kids" out for the count. That only leaves...3 more? Dagnabbit!
A differnt 2/5...we're not making progress, here.
Must. Chew. All. In. My. Path.

3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

CUTE DOG! I'm jealous!

The Barton's said...

Cute pooch! Love him! I love your blog! Your amazing!
Katie

Kiora said...

He is just darling. You have got to love puppies. Puppy bellys, puppy breath, puppy bark. I am starting to sound like a new mom with a baby. You just can't help but love our furry friends.