
No Who-pudding or rare Who-roast-beast, but cookies galore in the Crawford hacienda this yuletide season!

Mama considers sugar cookie cut-outs to be a colossal pain, but you can't deny the tykes this kind of joy...even if you have to spread the festivities over a few days, or more.

A theme we've noticed: heavy on the marshmallows. Very rarely are these cookies actually eaten...they're too heavy on the neon frosting, red hots, coconut and who knows what all else to be edible.

Best cookie cutter in the world; also makes the worst cookies. Can't figure it out.

Shane's hundredth sugar-gingerbread man/woman/child. We're equal opportunity here.

Look, ma, both hands! And all the flour in the free world!
1 comment:
You are AWESOME. The closest I come to cutting out cookies is a cookie press.
And also, I can't imagine a cookie not getting eaten, no matter what it's covered in. :-/ If the kids aren't up to the task, I step in. *sigh*
Post a Comment