Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dance of the Crawford Girl Cuties

Nope, the girls didn't dance in the Nutcracker, but did put on a Holiday Revue that was the talk of Castle Rock, lemme tell ya what...Gracie, holding her prize from the post-recital gift exchange: does it get any better than a miniature tarted-up Barbie in an oversized plastic locket? Hot diggedy!
Knockout, graceful Eve, giving her swimming skills an even match in dancing ability...that blue package? A High School Musical white board. Dreams do come true.
Prima Ballerina and her best friend, Ella, tearin' it up in a dainty, cough-ridden way. Loved that bow, it flopped over her left eye all night long.
The gorgeousness just hurts my heart. Yours?
Step back and feel the magic. NOW!

4 comments:

Paula said...

I can not believe how much your girls look like you! Beautiful! I got your christmas card yesterday. I needed a dictionary to read it and understand it. You are still the same! :)

Paula said...

I can not believe how much your girls look like you! Beautiful! I got your christmas card yesterday. I needed a dictionary to read it and understand it. You are still the same! :)

Paula said...

oops! Somehow I double posted. Silly me!

Alyson said...

"Step back and feel the magic. NOW." — LOL!

They are total beauties!