Saturday, February 14, 2009

Comin' Down the Mountain...One of Many Children

Sometimes Jane's Addiction is all you need to properly caption a blog. I have it on good authority that Perry Ferrell takes that adaptation very seriously. And here the eldest 3 Crawford offspring show why they're the showpiece of any mountain resort. Also why they charge exorbitant prices for the privelege of skiing: keeps out the riff-raff, except that one family from Castle Rock, dangit. Eve's doing her famous Star Wars/Sand People imitation, and Shane...ah, Shane. Need I say more?
Brains a little scrambled after carrying own skis for more than 50 feet... and mere minutes before the 4+hour ride home, which was packed with fun and frivolity, you betcha.
Super Dad and his crew...if it weren't for him, you'd best believe they'd never ski a day in their lives, unless they joined Big Brothers/Big Sisters. Momma don't ski all that very much.
Better cash in!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Ya'll need to adopt me. Please. I'll be Alyson Crawford. My parents don't take me skiing *sob* and I don't take me skiing, and I haven't been skiing for more than a decade and I'd like to go.

So yay for the next generation being indoctrinated in skiing goodness!