
Colorado has made a lot of things possible for the Crawfords, and Clear Sky Elementary in particular has offered our children amazing opportunities. Mrs. Mooney, their music teacher, is stellar, always challenging the kids, expanding their horizons, which is what a fully-rounded education should provide. Anyone got a soap box?

In their 2nd concert of the school year, the 4th graders presented music from around the world, showcasing our precious Evie in a Chinese folk song. She sang, played the mallet (I could try to pretend I knew what that was, but we all know I'd be lying), and put on a killer Gwen Stefani impression, complete with '50's-era kimono from Grandma K's Japanese experience.

Love, Angel, Music and Baby did not put in an appearance, but we're pretty sure Gavin Rossdale was in the back row.
Oh, did we mention that mom and Shane missed the whole multi-culturally eye-opening experience? In a communication snafu, of the kind which has never before occurred ;), Shaney was left behind at the rec center when dad and Ty left after basketball practice. The nice part about being in said rec center every day of the week is that the staff knows exactly who the Crawford kids are and to which parents they belong. Did I say that was the nice part?
4 comments:
Check out Eve!
(What happened to my snow princess? She so Asian punk rock now, which i love too)
I am sure she wast he cutest one...
Oh my gosh. I'm going to officially quit reading your blog from now on. It makes me miss Castle Rock and Denver!!!!!!! All these pictures are so GREAT and it looks like you're having a blast. You are such a GREAT MOM for doing so many fun and creative things with your family. Do it all NOW because is a few short years they'll just be rolling their eyes the entire time and asking how much longer until you can go home. sigh
So glad the kids are doing well and you are loving CO!!
You have the most beautiful children. Such talent! I can't believe how she's grown every time I see her.
Post a Comment