Sunday, February 15, 2009

Super-Hooper Crawford

Ty's begun his odyssey into roundball...t-ball is still the biggest hoot in youth sports, but first-year basketball is a close runner-up. The amount of improvement is staggering: mom at 30-something (ahem!) still can't run and dribble, but the firstborn Crawford boy can, with a vengeance. Here, assistant coach, a.k.a., Daddy, pointing out the finer points of the game, which is kind of his specialty.
Number 24: Remember it.
Taking it down for the Bobcats...does he look like his dad here or what? I said, OR WHAT?
Nothing but net, or so we'd like to think.
Ty's a fab rebounder and the assist king for sure. I'm seeing visions of a fabulous career: TNT commentator, T-Mobile spokesperson, would-be governor of Alabama. Is he in your Five?

2 comments:

Kristie K. said...

Your kids are too cute! I love seeing their pictures....

Alyson said...

Awesome. Am watching history unfold before my very eyes. *cheers for Ty*