Sunday, February 15, 2009

Darlin' It's Bettah Down Where it's Wettah: Take It From Me

Ty and Shane: specimens behind glass. Feeding times: 12 and 6.
Christmas Break brought many delights for the Crew: The Downtown Aquarium was a big one. Though the kids brought plenty of their California sass and superiority: "this isn't as nice as Long Beach," "this isn't all outdoors like Sea World!", they were all over it. Like always. But this time we didn't require security guards to squash their climbing fun, mom did the job just fine.
Check it! Shane! In a tranquil moment!
"Which fish do you like, Gracie!" Like I'm some kind of dork for not knowing right off the top of my head.
A pre-dinner hell-raising. Do you ever really need an occasion when you're a Crawford?
The otter kept 'em captivated for full minutes at a time: I think they all secretly want to be an otter when they grow up.
Evie and an under-water pal: kindred spirits, I think.

No comments: